Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Crushing on Kimonos












Christine Indigo Kimono: Indigo Lane 


If you follow along on my Instagram  you know that I am a brand ambassador for a new cute boutique called Indigo Lane! Their grand opening was just last week and the owner Bree has some fun plans for this cute shop- not to mention FREE SHIPPING on all orders!! Hollaaaa!

This cute kimono that I'm wearing is their Christine Indigo Kimono and I was so so excited when I got it! I love layering pieces and especially ones that will match with SO many outfits!  I got this one in a size Medium (my go-to size)  but I could have gotten away with a Small because of the loose/flowy fit!  If you are in between sizes you could really stay at your normal size or size down and it will fit great! It is very long, like you can see in the bottom photo, and I'm on the shorter side of the height department so I will be wearing shoes with higher heels when I'm wearing this throughout the summer!

Kimonos are such a fun fashion staple that can be worn in SO many ways and- my favorite- YEAR ROUND! They can be dressed up with a maxi dress or worn more casual like how I've styled it! The pretty indigo & white colors look amazing with other neutral colors or blush pink like the color of my necklaces! It has a very pretty tie-dye-esque design that is subtle enough to pair with other designs such as florals or bold enough to be worn on its own! The sleeves are my favorite part- flirty, fierce, and flowy but do not get in the way when using my hands. I would call this a fashion WIN!

If you are loving on this kimono as much as I am, or any of the other Indigo Lane clothes use code bailey15 for 15% off of your purchase from April 11-April 12!

xoxo
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS