Thursday, June 13, 2019

Budget Friendly Maternity Clothes

Maternity clothes can be freaking expensive, so all of these ones are either budget friendly full price or items that are frequently on sale! I didn't want to spend a lot of money on clothes that I would only be wearing for a few months but I also wanted clothes that I felt cute in and fit good! Ya feel me!?

Here are ALL the maternity items I purchased throughout my pregnancy!
I'm sharing:
+how I liked them
+what trimester they worked for
+sizing recommendations

A few of these items I've done "try on videos" in my Instagram Highlights if you want to check those out too for further info!

*If you click on these links I will receive a small commission! Thanks so much for your support!*

JEANS

Full Panel Rockstar Jeans I have really loved these jeans!  They are super stretchy & comfortable. I have been wearing these ones since the beginning of my 2nd Trimester and ordered my normal size! They were a little baggy after wearing them for a few hours so I debated returning them and sizing down-BUT I'm so glad I didn't because they now fit me perfectly during my 3rd trimester! I worry they would be a little snug on me now if I would've gotten a smaller size. Plus they always went back down after washing them.




Front Low-Panel Rockstar 24/7 Jeggings  These ones are my FAVORITE maternity jeans. The 24/7 leggings are some of my favorite jeans pre-pregnancy so I had a feeling these would be amazing! They are so soft & stretchy but still have form to them! I got them halfway through my 2nd trimester because that's when NONE of my pre-pregnancy jeans could fit anymore. I have loved the front low panel a lot more than I though and prefer it to the full panel I think! It's so dang comfortable and I don't have to adjust them as much as full panel. They still fit perfectly at 36 weeks. I would HIGHLY recommend these!!



Gap Full Panel Girlfriend Jeans These were the first pair of maternity jeans I got! My mom got them for me at Christmas when I was at the end of my first trimester! They are girlfriend fit so they definitely are a looser fit. I've been able to wear these throughout my entire pregnancy. During 2nd trimester I would have to pull them up quite often, but it wasn't so annoying that I didn't want to wear them if that makes sense.  I haven't had that issue with them during my 3rd though!

Night Gowns

Flutter Sleeve Nightgown Hands down my all time favorite purchase. It's not maternity but has honestly been PERFECT. I've lived in this around my house and to bed! I loved it so much I got another one! I have this black one and the grey striped one. They are a lighter material than the other color options which has been great for summer. I plan on taking one with me to the hospital and wearing it all the time once baby gets here! I love options that work pregnant & post pregnancy! I sized up to a Large because of the bump! I am 5'4" and it goes right above my knees.



Plaid Button Down Nightgown Super super light weight and thin nightgown with working buttons! I sized up to a Large and was able to wear it throughout my 2nd Trimester but its definitely snug on my belly now!  It goes a 1-2" above my knees. I am planning on bringing it with me to the hospital as well and will be great for nursing!

Dress

Fitted Jersey Dress I honestly get compliments every single time I wear this dress! It's probably been my favorite maternity purchase! It is the perfect length, very flattering, and is a super stretchy but structured material! Probably should've gotten 2 more dresses in this style honestly because I live in it! I got my usual pre-pregnancy size and it's worked my entire pregnancy.


Tops

Purple Scoop Neck Tee / Striped Crew Neck Tee These are both great basic maternity T-Shirts for super cheap on sale! Super easy to dress up or dress down! I've worn them A LOT more than I thought I would especially as the weather has gotten hot! I should have gotten 2 or 3 more!  I personally have liked the scoop neck a lot more mostly because I'm definitely on the bustier side and think it looks better than the crew top! I've kept my style really simple this pregnancy due to comfort and Basics + Leggings/Jeans are everything! I got them both in my normal pre-pregnancy size when I was in my 2nd Trimester and I still wear them all the time!




Aerie Boyfriend T-Shirt I wasn't able to find the exact one that I have but here it is when I was 32 weeks. This is 100% my comfiest shirt I own, the material is heaven sent. Probably honestly need it in every color and will still work awesome after I'm pregnant! It comes in 28 different colors/sayings. They are a boyfriend fit and VERY VERY VERY oversized! I'm wearing a Medium! I probably will size down to a Small when I'm not pregnant and it'll STILL be oversized!


Leggings
Gap Leggings These are my all time favorite leggings in the world. They are not maternity leggings but have been my most worn leggings! They fit perfectly right under the belly and the band does not squeeze! Pre pregnancy I wore size M so I was able to wear those until I got into my 2nd Trimester then I got them in a L!  Near the end of my  2nd Trimester I got them in an XL and have been wearing them faithfully every since. They aren't an athletic material but they also aren't a cheap/non structured material. So they are perfect for everyday wear and are frequently on sale!


Gap Full Panel Maternity Legging I got these in my 2nd Trimester and honestly haven't loved them. I got them in a size Large but should have gotten them in a medium! Even now I wish I would've gotten them in a medium and maybe I would've worn them more/ liked them a lot better. I wear them around my house but not so much outside. They are so dang comfortable around the belly and I love the full panel BUT  they are baggy all the way down to the ankles and aint no body got time for that.




Lulu Lemon Dupe Leggings I got these during my third trimester in a size Large. They are buttery soft and soooo comfortable! The band fits up to my belly button but as I've gotten bigger they often slide down. I wish I would've gotten these during my first trimester honestly because they would've worked for my entire pregnancy and been SO nice because I genuinely do love them! They will be great after pregnancy as well so I can't wait for them to fit a little better around the belly!


I hope this was helpful even just a little bit for all you mamas!

xoxo
Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS