Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Fave 2nd Trimester Products

+Pregnancy Pillow  I got this one at the beginning of my 2nd trimester and I literally could not have gotten through my pregnancy without it!! Not even being dramatic! I would name our babies middle name after this pillow TBH. I experienced a lot of belly ligament and muscle pain when lying down it needed support at ALL times to prevent spasms. I had a lot of chest and rib pain as well as some heart "things" going on throughout the remainder of my pregnancy when lying down and this pillow helped with positioning SOOO much!

+Maternity Bras I started wearing these at the end of my first trimester when the sisters started getting bigger and my VS bras just weren't comfy anymore.  These ones are SO comfy but have a little bit more support and shape than a sports bra! And honestly I couldn't get over the price point! I read through the reviews to decide which size to get and I went with an XL and they have fit perfectly. They have the clasps on the side so that they will work for nursing as well! Highly recommend!


+My Essential Birth Class If you follow me on insta you know how this birth class has completely CHANGED everything for me. It has given me so much confidence not only in myself and my ability to get through labor & delivery with as much of an enjoyable experience as I can- but also in my decisions and birth plan! It is different than any other course out there and I could honestly dedicate an entire blog post about this course because I love it so much and have had such an incredible experience as I've taken it! It is 1000% worth the investment and I know I will be referring back to the workbook many  many times leading up to our due date as well as with my other pregnancies! I have a special discount code for 10% off BAILEY10.


+Hot water bottle and ice packs  Hot water bottle has been amazing for my low back pain and the ice packs for my chest and rib cage! I don't LOVE taking medicine so I always am using these to help with aches and pains.


+Ultra Repair Cream  Okay so my face really freaked out when I got pregnant and none of my normal skin care products were cutting it. My nose was SO SO dry and my skin just never felt soft. It was miserable.  I had a sample of this cream laying around and once I started using it my face LOVED me again!!! It is SOOOO nourishing and the most hydrating lotion EVER. I would apply a thick layer on my face at night and it made all the difference in the world. Even though it is a lotion that you can also use on your body it did not leave my skin feeling greasy or like it was too heavy. Will definitely be ordering it once I'm out!

+ Essential Oils-Aroma Touch, Past Tense, Lavender- I LOVE essential oils! I use them almost everyday and think they are a great tool! Aroma Touch has been great to diffuse if I'm feeling anxious as well as on my back if I'm achy. I plan on taking this one with me to the hospital. Past Tense has really helped with headaches/migraines and low back pain, it makes it feel icy cool and helps my muscles to relax. During my 2nd trimester I had the WORST insomnia so I would use lavender on my feet and chest at night time to help my relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS