Tuesday, April 16, 2019

8 Deals You're Going To Want To See

*I receive a small commission if you purchase through my links!*

In  honor of my favorite discount site celebrating 8 years of existance  I want to share with you guys  8 of my FAVORITE deals that are happening right now! A lot of these would also be perfect Mothers Day gifts too so keep that in mind while shopping!!




I am LOVING these embroidered state decorations! They are only $13.99 !! Usually embroidered items go for a lot more so this is a steal! They are so simple but so cute and would be so easy to decorate with on a shelf or a wall! It would go perfect in a nursery showing the state where your baby was born, in your room showing the place where you and your spouse met- the options are endless. This would make a great gift sentimental gift for anyone! They only have about 5 left for each state so I would get to it quick!

These sweatshirts  scream summertime!! They come in the cutest summer colors and have tons of different Beach and Lake quotes/designs. It's making me want summer to come quicker!!! They are so perfect for all you beach and lake lovers!!  I'm picturing them being worn at beach side fires! I'm obsessed with sweatshirts and LIVE in them at night time. They look so dang soft and are on sale for $29.99



Travel bags are all the rage right now! I've seen so many bloggers posting about them lately! You can use them to separate your dirty laundry, different children clothes,  toiletries, shoes- literally everything! They can even fit inside your larger suitcases which is where I would be using mine! I am all about organization, especially when it comes to trips and traveling so these would be a perfect addition to our luggages! They are only $12.99 and come in multiple colors!



How freaking cute is this Mothers Day Box !? I loooove gifts like these! They are so cute, thoughtful, and allow me to try new products! They are only $15.99 and such a cute gift idea. 

It's no secret that I am obsessed with shoes! I just love them so much and feel like I need 100 pairs. It's fine. These Platform Sandals are on sale for 28.99 right now! Platform shoes are my all time favorite trend right now and I hope it lasts forever. These ones seem a little shorter than usual platform sandals for those of you who aren't a huge fan. I love the criss cross straps on them and the color options! You could easily dress these up with a pretty summer dress or wear them casual with jeans and a tee. The options are endless.



 These Signs !!!! I can not get over the fact that they are $9.99! They are so freaking cute!! These are another super cute inexpensive mothers day gift! I really am loving the white one! Such a cute and simple home decoration and I love things that can be personalized! I'm seriously debating getting myself one!
These are absolutely adorable Sandals ! I'm loving the blue striped and the leopard print ones. These are other super versatile sandal that you could easily dress up or wear casual! I love shoes like that! These are such fun prints but could still match soon many outfits!! They are on sale for $19.99

I told you, the shoe obsession is real. And these ones have a 99% chance of ending up in my cart........ I think I absolutely love the blush pink ones!! They are on sale for 28.99. I love how high the platform is and how they have a early 2000's vibe to them. I'm picturing them with jumpers and overalls and dresses and jeans and literally every outfit I own. 


I hope you guys liked this little roundup and that you found something you absolutely HAVE to have! I know I did. 

xoxo
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS