Saturday, May 4, 2019

2nd Trimester With Baby M



I am 2 weeks late writing this but better late than never (I am currently 30 weeks!) My 2nd trimester went by SO fast and SO much happened!


Fun Facts:
+Baby is a Boy! You can read all about it here
+Baby is healthy and SO active! Especially at 7am and 11pm
+Baby grew from a lemon to an eggplant
+Baby M has a name


Overall:
+2nd trimester was soooooooooooooooo much better than my 1st trimester
+I was looking forward to my 2nd trimester SO much so that I would stop throwing up and being so sick...but that day still hasn't come. I continued to throw up 3-5x a week and was nauseous everyday throughout my 2nd trimester. Luckily it was usually just a few times in the morning and I would feel better after taking medicine but it has definitely been tough some days!
+My mental health has still been overall good! A million times better than I could've ever imagined!
+Could not have gotten through my 2nd trimester without my pregnancy pillow. Oh and Pax of course because he has to help me put on my shoes and get things off of the ground for me now. 

Weeks 15-19
+I started having a little baby bump at week 15! 
+I felt Baby M kicking inside my belly for the first time week 16. Paxton didn't feel him kick until week 23! I have an anterior placenta which made it hard for anyone else to feel him.
+Week 18 I started feeling baby move every single day. It kind of freaked me out at first, not going to lie, but I grew to absolutely love it.
+I didn't have ANY appetite until after week 18. Up until that point I didn't have any cravings, it was more like there was only 1 thing on the entire planet that maybe sounded good. 
+Ligament pain surprised me SO much! I had to be SO careful when turning over in bed and had to brace my stomach before a cough or a sneeze came because the pain was sometimes EXCRUCIATING.
+Once week 19 came around I FINALLY started to understand why everyone said 2nd Trimester was the best! I had more energy & the nausea and puking decreased a little bit.
+Finding out Baby M's gender was one of the most exciting days of my life! I loved seeing him on the ultrasound! So crazy to think the next time we will see him is when he is here in our arms!

Weeks 20-28
+I didn't gain any weight until after I was 21 weeks along (most likely from being so sick all the time!)
+Finally had some serious cravings for Gatorade and Sour Punch Straws. I literally could've had gatorade every second of everyday which is SO weird because before pregnancy I NEVER drank gatorade.
+I started experiencing the beloved back and rib pain. The rib pain was WAY worse than the back pain. The back pain only lasted about a week. The rib pain has stuck with me everyday.
+At 24 Weeks I could no longer fit into a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes! I began living in leggings, dresses, and maternity clothes!
+26 weeks my appetite finally came back and I'm hungry ALLLLL THE TIME
+We had a little scare and had to go to the hospital to monitor baby and make sure I wasn't in pre-term labor. Everything ended up being perfectly fine!
+I passed the glucose test and had to get a shot for RH factor. I didn't pass out or have a panic attack which was a HUGE win for me!
+I have to wear a heart monitor for the next 2 weeks because I have been experiencing some uncomfortable symptoms and we need to rule out that it isn't my heart.

JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!


xoxo
Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS