Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Fall Style Favorites






Gorgeous Gold Open Face Ring HERE // Edgy Boho Crystal Earrings HERE // Photographer Honeyseed Photography HERE

I am obsessed with fall you guys! I love everything about it! Give me all the pumpkins, layers, hot chocolate, leaves, apple cider, smells, colors- EVERYTHING. Seriously. It is my favorite season and it just makes me freaking happy. So far I have made the cutest halloween wreath, decorated for halloween including my fave yoga skeleton (literally a skeleton doing yoga! it's amazing), gone to a pumpkin patch with my family, got all the pumpkin spice smellies for my car, made pumpkin chocolate chip treats, and started adding to my fall wardrobe! 

Getting out my fall/winter clothes box is one of my favorite days of the year hahah but really- I wish I was joking hahaha. Getting out all my ankle booties, solid color layering shirts, jackets, coats, and cardigans made me soooo happy! I only wish this denim jacket would have been apart of it...This denim jacket is my sisters and I am on the search for the most perfect denim jacket to add to my closet! So if you know where to find one- let me know! She found this one at TJ Maxx and I am soooo jealous. These are SO in right now and perfect for year round! I am also loving all the ruffle and embroidery tops! YES. This is one of my new  ruffle sleeve tops and I love how edgy adding the denim jacket made it! That's what I love about layering! It can change the style of one item SO much and there are so  many ways to wear things! With fall I feel like you get double the outfits because of how much layering changes things! 

I am all sorts of heart eyes over these gorgeous 2 part earrings and that ring! These earrings are seriously everything! I've been wearing them every chance I get! I love them because I can dress them up or dress them down! So versatile! And this rings is SO in style right now! I love the little details on it- it really completes the outfit! I got them both from 7 Charming Sisters-- remember my amazing necklace from this post and this post? Yep ALL of them are from the same place. Such amazing cute and affordable jewelry that your clothes will love you for! If you haven't checked it out yet you HAVE to! And I happen to have a discount code for you down below! 
xoxo
Bailey 

+++++++
Use code EveryStep15 for 15% off your purchase at 7 Charming Sisters (does not include sale items)


7 Charming Sisters is the brainchild of seven "work sisters" who've been colleagues for 10 to 15 years. The sisters are: Paula, the elegant Executive, Kim, the vivacious Life of the Party, Jennifer, the dedicated Fashionista, Donalda, the flirtatious Social Butterfly, Jessica, the smart and Sexy Nerd,  Kimberly, the cute All-American Girl and Sylvia, the sporty Super Mom; 7 Charming Sisters has a deep commitment to helping those with disabilities find jobs and employs disabled people in their studio. Many of their handmade pieces are handcrafted by those with intellectual disabilities who earn commission.










No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS