Wednesday, March 7, 2018

BATH BEVY


Bath Bevy is a dream come true. You know how much I love my baths, and you know how I feel about subscription boxes! This was a perfect combination and it was like Christmas when I found this package at my door! I was beyond excited to receive this cute Bath Bevy Box! This was February's box and I've already used all the product you see here. I know, I take baths like it's my job.

Sweet Lips Bubble Bar- I have never heard of a bubble bar before!! I was so excited to try it! You hold it under the running water and BAM bubbles galore! I liked the smell but I personally prefer liquid bubbles! It was also pretty crumbly and made a bit of a mess in the tub, but then again maybe I didn't do something right? Haha!

Pucker Up Bath Melt- This was one of my favorite products!! It not only smelled amazing but it made my skin SO soft!! I will definitely be purchasing this again!! You can use it as a in the shower lotion or in the bath! I used mine in the bath and rubbed it on my skin and oh my gosh this is the coolest thing ever!

Solid Lotion Bar- Love love loved this! I had never tried anything like this before or new it existed! It's basically lotion that looks like its in the form of chapstick! I use it everyday! It's almost feels a little greasy at first, but after a few moments it goes away and the smell lasts a long time!

Unicorn Kisses Bath Dust- HECK YES i freaking loved this! The colors were so fun!

Champagne Kisses- It is a sugar scrub, exfoliator, and moisturizer all in one! It is soooo pretty and soft! I would purchase this again but in a different scent!

Kiss Me Bath Bomb- Bath bombs are my all time favorite thing! Call me basic but man they make me so freaking happy! I have soon many of them and use them ALL the time!!

I 10/10 would recommend Bath Bevy to ALL bath and/or self care lovers!!! It exceeded all my expectations and I loved the products!!!!! It was so fun to be introduced to new brands & products! It's totally worth the money if you are someone who likes taking baths & enjoys fun bath products.

xo
Bailey




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS