Monday, April 16, 2018

March Clarity TheraBox


You are looking at $150 worth of products from the March Clarity Therabox. I enjoyed my January Box so  much I had to treat myself again.  So here are all the goodies that came in this box:

Wildflower Seed Bombs- They look like the coolest things ever!!! Here is the link to the easy shop these came from because I have never heard of them before! They come in these clay/flower petal/soil bombs and you plant them outside or in a pot! HOW COOL. We have been so busy these past few weeks I have not yet had the opportunity to plant these but I am SO excited!

European Spa Whipped Soap-  First of all anything that has the word European and Spa together HAS to be good right!? This soap is a cleanser, exfoliator, and moisturizer. I've been using it as a shaving cream and I am loving it! Doesn't dry my skin out like normal shaving creams and smells/feels amazing

Day Dreamer Essential Oil- This is my favorite item from the box! I love essential oils and I love yummy essential oil blends! It smells absolutely amazing and the packaging is adorable. This one helps with stress and anxiety which is right down my alley so I use it ALL the time!

Aromatherapy Shower Steamer- I was so excited to try these! They are made with eucalyptus essential oils and is supposed to help clear the sinuses, soothe sore throats, and support immune systems. You put it in the bottom of your shower and let the steam do its thing. I tried one of them and honestly don't know if I did it right because I didn't love it? And couldn't really smell it? Therefore didn't really feel any therapeutic benefits but it looked cool watching it dissolve hahahaha

Clarity Hypnosis Meditation CD- I will be 100% honest and say I would have already used this by now but I do not own a CD player... because it's 2018 and do CD players even exist? I didn't even know CDs still existed... totally joking. But really. This looks like a really cool meditation CD and retails over $70 so it must be good! 

Wooden Diffuser Bracelet- I've always wanted to try one of these! It is made from raw wooden beads and lava stone. I have been wearing it when I've been doing yoga and/or meditating and have really really liked it! The essential oil smell lasts a very long time and helps to keep me grounded.

Tibetan Rope Incense- I have never used incense before and for some reason it kind of intimidates me? So I haven't gotten around to using it yet! I want to wait for a day where I can meditate, set my intention, and really just vibe out hahah. It smells soooo yummy from the package so I'm excited! It says it's supposed to help with stress, depression, and tension so I will let you know what I think once I've used it!

Overall I was very pleased with this box and will most likely purchase a Therabox again! 
xoxo
Bailey

Want to join in on the fun!? Here is my referral link!
https://therabox.cratejoy.com/refer/Baile-JTGHKAIZ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS