Thursday, December 7, 2017

Husband Christmas Gift Guide


So everything that I purchased Pax for Christmas he ended up buying himself on Black Friday. So......that was a fail. Ha! Does that ever happen to any other wives out there!? SHOOOOOT DANG. I was so proud of myself having all of his Christmas gifts ready in November and then my world was crushed when all those same items came to our door over the past few weeks. hahah! So I had to get creative and REALLY think about what I was going to get him this year!

So I posted on my Instagram story asking people for more ideas!! Here is a list of some of the replies I got and some that I have thought of or given over the past few years! I've linked some of my favorite websites to them for easy shopping!


things remembered.com has TONS of great ideas! Super easy to find some great gift ideas! I had never heard of this website before but I'm so glad it was recommended!

+ Hoodies or sweatshirts My hubs loves Nike and Jordan ones so these are always winners!

+21 Rhinos Tie- the cutest personalized ties! Seriously think this is the cutest thing ever!

+Watches! Or my favorite- wooden watches! I got one engraved with our wedding date on the back  for Pax to wear on our wedding day and it is probably my favorite gift I've ever given.

+ Fill a stocking with all of his favorite things! Ex. Gun ammunition, a tie, socks, his favorite treats, cologne

+ A Love Book  I think these are the cutest things EVER!!! I love stuff like this!

+Blue Tooth speaker for the bathroom (another item I need to return to TJ Maxx) TJ Maxx has AWESOME speakers this time of year.

+Tool Set or one with flash lights, knives, and other manly repair stuff haha

+Hydro Flask cause those seem to be the thiiing these days

+ Squatty Potty HA I'M SERIOUS. Guys rave about these things!

+Thread wallet I'm seriously obsessed with mine! So convenient!!

+VR headset (this was one of those items he bought himself) haha They are SO  fun!

+Nike socks or Stance socks

+Make him a coupon book! You can include ways to serve him, massages to give, chores to do for him, date nights you will be in charge of, intimacy  items- GET CREATIVE and make it personal!

+Hats  with is favorite sports team logo! I don't know about your husband but mine LIVES in hats. I could probably just buy him hats for the rest of our life and he would be so happy.

+Gym items! His favorite protein powder, a new gym bag, gym bag/shoe freshener, blender bottle


Happy Shopping lovelies,

Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS