Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My Sky Map




This is what the night sky looked like over Twin Falls Idaho on the day me and Paxton got married. Super romantic right!? I have this hanging in our living room and I'm pretty sure it is my most favorite thing ever. It is so effortless and beautiful and I will cherish it forever. When I first heard about Greater Skies  I was instantly OBSESSED! There are not many things that I  love more than personalized/meaningful products and to find one as special as this? I am in heaven!

I seriously want to give everyone I know one of these!  You can personalize it in SO MANY ways. You choose the time, date, and place then can change the style of the map, the colors, and add constellations if you choose. You can order it as an instant download if you're in a hurry or have it shipped to you for free! There are so many options to make it perfect for YOU! They are seriously such a great gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays-EVERYTHAAANG!

This is what  I put on the bottom of mine-
THE NIGHT WE SAID "YES" TO FOREVER

THE NIGHT SKY
TWIN FALLS ID USA
NOVEMBER 21 2015
42.5558 N. 114.4701 W.

You can find the style of my map here
Greater Skies Website & Instagram 

xoxo
Bailey 

2 comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS