Friday, August 3, 2018

Hello Foxy Clothing





 Hello Foxy Clothing is my newest favorite clothing shop!! It is completely affordable and adorable! You are going to be in clothes heaven after you check it out and see the prices. You know how much I love shopping and these prices are some of the BEST I have ever found. These prices are cheaper than other boutiques SALE prices.The owner Angie keeps them so close to whole sale, it's amazing! 

You can shop my top here! It also comes in white. I would recommend sizing UP in this top, especially if you are blessed in the chest or want to add a little length to the "boxier" fit. I usually wear a M but went with a L and was glad I did! The colors are stunning and I know I'm going to get SO much use out of this top.

Her Facebook group is also something you're going to want to check out because she posts new arrivals, "try on" videos, pre-order items and more! Join here! I LOVE following along and staying in the loop. Angie is the cutest mom that loves to shop- once boutique prices started getting higher and higher she wanted to make that change! You can be cute, trendy, and not have to "splurge" just to get the item you want. With Hello Foxy, not one item is over $50! Woot woot!

ALSO- If you are local to Idaho Falls she does free Pick Up and Shop Day every Thursday from 10:30-2:00 and 5:00-6:30!! You can go try on the clothes there! Message her for her address!

Happy shopping lovelies!

xoxo
Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS