Saturday, November 10, 2018

Discover Amazing Deals, Discover Jane

Ad

If you follow me on social media, you know I am completely OBSESSED with shopping at Jane!!! Jane is a daily deal site with deals up to 65% off from thousands of different boutiques & shops AKA heaven on earth for all my fellow deal loving friends. The deals are only active for a few days and are changing daily so you will ALWAYS find something you need.  I promise.

There are hundreds of items I see at my favorite local and online boutiques that make it to Jane for a FRACTION of the price. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO PAY FULL PRICE YALL!!! If I find something at a shop I am loving I usually start checking Jane everyday to see if they will have a deal for it! Chances are if it is trendy and popular at a lot of boutiques, it will make it on Jane.

I have made some awesome purchases through Jane over the last few years and have NEVER had to make a return. The shops list their size guides and if you read through the reviews you will know if you need to size up, size down, or get your normal size. You can always contact the shop directly if you have any questions. It really is SO easy and convenient! Those cute clogs in my picture above are on of my most favorite Jane purchases ever! They were only $24.99!!

Jane is my one stop shop for Christmas shopping this time of year and I know it will be yours too! There are tons of different categories to make your shopping experience easy peasy. Your wallet and your husband is going to love these deals just as much as you. No more telling the delivery guy to hide your packages so your husband doesn't find them.

Here are a few of my favorite deals that are live right now!










( I have these in the leopard print and they are my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! )



Now that you've discovered amazing deals, go discover Jane!



Xoxo
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS