Monday, November 12, 2018

The Land of Salt Jewelry Studio Workshop



2 Weeks ago my sister, BFF, and I went and took a ring workshop at my favorite local Jewelry studio The Land of Salt.  We went to the "Initial Stacking Ring Workshop" and had SO MUCH FUN! We got to make an initial ring and 2 other rings in the style of our choice.  We got to learn the basics of making some dang cute stacking rings!




We got to choose what 3 stacking rings we wanted to make and choose an initial or other stamp that we wanted! I chose a cute sun symbol! The rings started out as just pieces of straight metal and a small disc for us to stamp on! I chose a cut sun symbol for my ring! The sun represents energy, strength, power, and rebirth and it just really resonated with me that night. 



The workshop was guided and very hands-on which was SO awesome! We really got to be creative and make it our own.  The more advanced parts we got help from the owner Erica and her assistant. I loved learning and creating with my best friends! There is so much more that goes into jewelry making than you would think!



They also had yummy snacks and drinks for us and it was the best girls night!!! 

Those are my 3 stacking rings I made, I wear them everyday and absolutely love them! It makes me so happy knowing I made them! 

Here are my best friends rings that she made! The one on her middle finger she actually  picked out while she was there! 


We all had so much fun and want to go to another one for sure!! It was such a great experience. There are 3 more workshops coming up soon! Another initial stacking ring workshop, a cute layering necklace one, and a hoop earring one!! You can learn more and sign up for them HERE. Each workshop only has a few spots available so make sure to sign up quick!! You can use code BAILEYNICOLE for 20% off!!

xoxo
Bailey 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS