Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fave 1st Trimester Pregnancy Products

Shortly after I got pregnant I realized there is like this whole other UNIVERSE out there of products and things to know and learn when it comes to pregnancy & babies. I felt so overwhelmed, heck I still feel so overwhelmed. Luckily you get 9 months to prepare and try to figure things out! SO I just wanted to share a few things that I've been absolutely loving so far during my 15 weeks of pregnancy:


+Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter- I have used this since the beginning of my pregnancy and I really really love it! I feel like it really is helping with stretch marks and just makes my skin SO unbelievably soft! I've been putting it over all the places a mama could get stretch marks. I feel like its even helped EXISTING ones I had on my legs from before pregnancy. I will definitely purchase gain once mine is gone. 

+Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Lotion- Oh my heck you guys. This is THE BEST lotion. A lotion God if you will. I can't even describe how soothing and amazing it feels! It almost has a "gel"-"lotion" hybrid  feel and the scent is just the freaking best. I seriously look forward to putting it on everyday. Go get this, your skin will thank you.

+Pregnancy Passport- The cutest pregnancy journal where you log symptoms, size of baby, memorable moments, etc. I love it and look forward to writing in it every week!! 

+Gap Maternity Leggings- So comfortable, amazing quality, and great price!! I am ALL about comfort and have been living in them. My personal favorites are the Maternity Pure Body Full Panel and the (non maternity) Pure Body Leggings. The Pure Body Leggings are hands down the best leggings on the planet earth! I've had the same pair for 3 years and they are my GO TO so I just sized up from my usual size to have more room for my growing belly.

+Epsom Salt Baths- I just use the Dr Teals brand and put about 1 cup in my baths. It really helps when my changing body is feeling sore/achy and is a perfect way for me to relax.

+Insulated Stainless Steel Water bottle- I carry it around with me 24/7 EVERYWHERE I GO!! It not only helps me get my water goals in, helps with naseau, but keeps it nice and cold all day long. TJ Maxx has a great variety of brands and good prices! 

+Maskcara Beauty IID Foundation- My face has been break out city since I first got pregnant. My skin has been struggling soooooo bad and this foundation is one of the only ones that gives me full coverage, life,  and still makes me feel like a decent looking human! (My friend Haley is who I purchase it from and she has the cutest/funnest makeup/skincare/beatuy products page you should join!)

+A Few Extras: Lip gloss, heated water bottle/heated blanket for my back, ginger ale, lifesaver orange mints, husband to massage your feet, The Bump and Ovia Pregnancy apps, macaroni & cheese, a mom and friends to text a million questions to

xoxo
Bailey

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS