Monday, August 15, 2016

July Makeup Review

* Sorry for the font/sizing inconsistency it literally will not save it any other way*

This definitely wasn't one of my best Glambags that I've gotten because I have only used 2/5 of the products.  Usually I end up using all of them but this time I will probably only use 3-4/5.  But the products that I have used I REALLY like and most of the products I received were full size.
Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink- This is my first Elizabeth Mott product I have tried! This has become my favorite blush! I love this perfect summer color and that it has an iridescent finish to it! It lasts longer than a lot of my other blushes have. I would definitely purchase again, worth the price!
My Rating: 10/10


Delectable Lemon & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream by Delectable by Cake Beauty- This was one of my full size products that I got in my Glambag! This is my second product from Delectable by Cake and I really like their products. You can pick this brand up at Target which I love. Lemon isn't normally a scent I would buy, but I ended up really liking it! It wasn't too strong and it was really sweet. They have other yummy flavors like Vanilla  or Coconut so I probably would have chosen one of those instead!  I keep this one in my purse with me at all times, it's a perfect size! This lotion is super nourishing and didn't leave my hands feeling greasy! Worth the price, but it is comparable to other lotions so the reason I would purchase it again would be if I loved the other smells!
My Rating: 8/10




Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz- I have not yet tried this product and I don't think I will because 1) I am not a huge fan of theBalm cosmetics, I have gotten a few samples from Ipsy and have ended up giving them away. 2) I am not a fan of this share, and I like my eyeshadow to have shimmer in it. 

OFRA Cosmetics Lip Liner in Silk- I got this as a full size product. I have not used this product yet either. have never worn lip liner in my life. I have never found it necessary and never bought any to try. This shade is really pretty and would look nice with some of my lipsticks I have but I will definitely have to google youtube videos and instructions on how to use it haha. 

Luxie Beauty Small Angled Eye Brush I got this as a full size product. I have not yet used it. I have another brush exactly like it so it hasn't been necessary. I like receiving different makeup brushes from Ipsy because I've gotten to try tons of different tools I have never tried! This is the first one I haven't used immediately!

xoxo,

Bailey 


*All pictures came from Ipsy.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS